Find Allan Campbell

  • gloria cross
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21 7:51 PM
      Hello all.
      i am new to this list, and i am hoping that someone out there may be able to help me.
      As i am adopted, i have limited information on my Father.
      Allan Campbell, who had been working in Kingaroy in 1948. in the peanut industry.  I beleive he was aprox 28yrs old at this time.  When he left Kingaroy, i was told that he moved to Brisbane.
      Hopefull someone out there may have known something about him.  Due to his age, he may be deceased...
      Any info. would be appreciated,   Thanks. Claire

      Download the new Windows Live Messenger Find out what’s new with your friends