Interesting Story Concering Alan, Archie and Malcolm Campbell

  • bluwitch1960
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2008
      Hi all

      Just a post to share some information I found last night about Alan,
      Archie and Malcolm Campbell.
      In the website nedkellysworld.com.au in the archives there is a book
      called Recollections of a Victorian Police Officer by Police Supt. J.
      Sadlier. In part 3 there are two stories of the Campbells the first
      is about a native attack on the Campbells at Glencoe on Flooding
      Creek, Sale, Victoria.
      The second story is about the flooding of the creek and how Alan and
      Archie fell out of thier boat, Alan was found next day clinging to a
      tree and Archie was found drowned and the bottom of the same tree
      when the flood receded.
      The file is a word doc. so you can do a search to find the two
      stories.

      Hope some of you find the story interesting and relates to someone
      who has these three in their family tree,

      Cheers to all

      Robyn