Campbells - to Barbara Buining

  • lynnehbbrd
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2007
      Hi - this is message for Barbara Buining.

      Re Campbells Aust. I get email failure when I directly reply to your
      email so hopefully you will see this one. Would love further
      information via you please as not member of ancestry.com. Thanks for
      your ongoing efforts and kindness in assisting others.
      Lynne Hubbard

      Re:Following are the birth dates of children listed for Donald Campbell
      and Sarah McIntosh.
      Janet Campbell F c1826 in Kilmonivaig
      Ann Campbell F c1831 in Kilmonivaig
      William Campbell M c1833 in Kilmonivaig
      Helen Campbell F c1836 in Kilmonivaig
      Mary Campbell F c1837 in Kilmonivaig
      Donald Campbell M c1838 in Kilmonivaig
      John Campbell M c1839 in Kilmonivaig
      regards
      Barbara
    • barbarabuining
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 23, 2007
        --- In CampbellsAustralia@yahoogroups.com, "lynnehbbrd" <juju44@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi - this is message for Barbara Buining.
        >
        > Re Campbells Aust. I get email failure when I directly reply to
        your
        > email so hopefully you will see this one. Would love further
        > information via you please as not member of ancestry.com. Thanks
        for
        > your ongoing efforts and kindness in assisting others.
        > Lynne Hubbard
        >
        > Re:Following are the birth dates of children listed for Donald
        Campbell
        > and Sarah McIntosh.
        > Janet Campbell F c1826 in Kilmonivaig
        > Ann Campbell F c1831 in Kilmonivaig
        > William Campbell M c1833 in Kilmonivaig
        > Helen Campbell F c1836 in Kilmonivaig
        > Mary Campbell F c1837 in Kilmonivaig
        > Donald Campbell M c1838 in Kilmonivaig
        > John Campbell M c1839 in Kilmonivaig
        > regards
        > Barbara

        Hi Lynne
        Nothing further to add at this stage. I will contact youlater as I
        am going on holidays until early October.

        Regards
        Barbara