Re - Campbells-Australia thank you

  • Don Johnston
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2007

      Hi Sue, that is just the best news and thanks for sharing it with the Group, I know everyone in our Group will be also “Ovr the Moon” for you and certainly your siblings. We hope your very special reunion is very much sooner than later as you all must have so many special things to share and talk about. Congratulations and we really do wish you a very special “Family Catch Up Time”

      Best Wishes

      Don

      <Snip>-----Original Message----