thank you

  • sue
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2007
      I would like to just say thank you for a wonderful site, i always knew
      i was adopted and that i had many siblings who were adopted out too,
      after finding campbells australia last tuesday by wednesday i had made
      connact with a sister i never knew about. We are both over the moon
      about it, as to is another sister that tracked me down in february.
      We are arranging to meet asap so thank you for making it all possible
      words can't describe my gratitude and happiness keep up the good work
      and THANK YOU once again. Sue Crowe
    • Don Johnston
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2007

        Hi Sue, that is just the best news and thanks for sharing it with the Group, I know everyone in our Group will be also “Ovr the Moon” for you and certainly your siblings. We hope your very special reunion is very much sooner than later as you all must have so many special things to share and talk about. Congratulations and we really do wish you a very special “Family Catch Up Time”

        Best Wishes

        Don

        <Snip>-----Original Message----