Donald Campbell

  • camblboyz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2007
      Hi, I dont know if this has anythinng to do with Donald you are
      looking for but i have been searching also for a Donald Campbell, as
      far as i know his children, Dorothy, Erroll, Patricia, Allison and
      Marilyn. Donald is there father, wife buried in Dunnedoo, her family
      in Dubbo, Brisbane. His burial and death unknown as yet??? is this the
      same Donald
      If you can get back to me with anything that would be great as i keep
      running into brick walls.
      thanks Danielle and John Campbell