Donald or John Campbell 1890-1950

  • lynnehbbrd
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13, 2007
      Hi all - am new to this so sorry if not enough info. A looking for any
      genealogy on the following as I'm stuck in finding further info.
      Want further info on birth of Donald Campbell (mrd Very May Stanfield)
      Was born c. 1886-1891 and died 1950 and buried at Narromine or Dubbo
      Was supposed to be earlier of Tomingley (Waterloo Station).
      Require any further information you may have on his parents who I
      believe were John Campbell and Sarah Conway/Convery or Connry(!)
      Their kids were Florence, Norman, Jessie, (Donald above) Alex and John
      Bebe/Bede.
      In return if anyone is needing information on the Donald Campbell
      children to some extent I can assist. Thanks in advance, Lynne
    • gurneybarbara
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 12, 2007
        I seem to keep losing messages to the group so please forgive me if
        they all arrive.

        Donald Campbell is buried in Narromine. He died 11 January 1950 aged
        59. He married Vera May Stanfield in Sydney in 1927. Their wedding
        certificate should give their parents' names.

        good luck
        Barbara
      • lynnehbbrd
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2007
          Thanks Barbara. I have the info on donald's parents and trying their
          mrg cert for more info. Appreciate your response. Lynne