Charles Campbell

  • kiwisolis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2007
      Charles Campbell married to Karner Botilda Elizabeth Gilbert in New
      Zealand

      charles was married on the 28th December 1908(no notion where though)
      and died on the 14th of August 1914 in Taumarunui NZ. killed in a
      logging accident

      the problem is we don't know where he was born. I was told by my father
      that it was in Wagga Wagga NSW but not when can anyone help in this?

      And if you happen to find anything on his wife it would be much
      appreachiated

      thanks