Re:James Campbell 1851

  • kiwisolis
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2007
      Thankyou, but he is not in there, he was transported to hobart, and
      absconded the same year only to be caught a few hours later. we have no
      notion of what happened next. but some how his son ended up in wagga
      wagga NSW. We think james was transported there the same year. He was
      part of the Chartist uprising in glasgow or.. well scotland.
      He was married at some point to Martha Sharman we have no dates on her.

      thanks