Jessie Campbell marriage

  • joan baker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2006
      Hello List, another one of my family. Marriage of Jessie Campbell married William Henry Davis on the 24th December 1863 at the Manse, Caringham. William Henry came from Newport Wales, aged 28, occ Storeman, lived at Preston Hill, Caringham, father George Davis, Licenced vitler, mother Maria/Marion? Thomas.
      Jessie aged 30, from Caithness, Scotland, occ  Servant, lived Caringham, father Colin Campbell, farmer, mother Wilhelmina Campbell, witnesses Alexander Bell & Hellen Bell (which would be her sister) Minister was David Renton. any help appreciated
      Regards
      Joan