Eliza Campbell marriage

  • joan baker
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2006
      Hello List  I've got a copy of the following marriage:-

      On the 13 May 1856 at Ballarat Eliza Campbell -Spinster - Sutherlandshire,
      Scotland - age 30  - address Caringham - father Colin Campbell - farmer -
       mother Wilhelmina Campbell married John Hampson - bachelor - London, England
      - Sawyer- age 40
      address near Smythes Creek - Ballarat - father John Hampson
      members of the Presbyterian Church, at the residence of Archibald McL/Coud,
      near Smythes Creek, Ballarat before John Martin, Minister.
      Does anyone know this couple, I would love to hear from you.

      Regards Joan
      Beaudesert, Q.

    • D Ortman
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 28, 2006
        Hi Joan,

        I do not think we share the same Campbells but here is mine, see attached.
        I am curious as to where you found your marriage information, was it online somewhere.
        Thanks
        Deb Ortman
        Duluth, Minnesota USA

        joan baker <bakjo@...> wrote:
        Hello List  I've got a copy of the following marriage:-

        On the 13 May 1856 at Ballarat Eliza Campbell -Spinster - Sutherlandshire,
        Scotland - age 30  - address Caringham - father Colin Campbell - farmer -
         mother Wilhelmina Campbell married John Hampson - bachelor - London, England
        - Sawyer- age 40
        address near Smythes Creek - Ballarat - father John Hampson
        members of the Presbyterian Church, at the residence of Archibald McL/Coud,
        near Smythes Creek, Ballarat before John Martin, Minister.
        Does anyone know this couple, I would love to hear from you.

        Regards Joan
        Beaudesert, Q.

        Do you Yahoo!?