Discoveries

  • Gillian
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2006
      For those, like me, who feel they are going around in circles, I would
      like to share my major breakthrough...

      I have been having trouble matching up family stories and bits of
      information from Bibles, rellies, etc. and have discovered
      http://online.justice.vic.gov.au/

      You can search for hisorical BDMs, and purchase the image of a BDM
      online for $17.50 and get it immediately!

      what an easy way to get the facts straight!

      Gillian
      (Sorry, it's Rankin month this month, so haven't done any Campbells!)