Campbell graves Gundy NSW

  • Barbara gurney
    Message 1 of 45 , Jul 9, 2005

      Hi everyone

      I have recently been to the Hunter Valley in NSW and seen the restored graves of several members of the Campbell family of Alexander and Sarah from Argyllshire who lived at "Glenmore" and "Arden Hall" during the 1800s.  No one in the area seems to know what happened to the descendants of this family.  Would be very grateful if any member of the list can help.

      Barbara

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Try Yahoo! Photomail Beta: Send up to 300 photos in one email!

    • blghjns
      Message 45 of 45 , Jan 18, 2013
        Dear Barbara,
        Im a descendant of the Campbells who lived at Glenmore. I would love to chat to you sometime.
        Regards,
        Cate