Re-Posted ..Campbell Query

  • don johnston
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2004
      I've re-posted this query from Jill which was posted on AUS-Tasmania
      List [Rootsweb]. I sent Jill an off-list email and she has replied and
      will probably subscribe...
      Thanks
      Don in Melbourne

      <Snip>
      From: Jill Glover
      Date: 11/13/04 22:58:01
      To: AUS-Tasmania-L@...
      Subject: campbell
      Hello everyone, Could someone help me with some records please.? I'm
      looking for records of the marriage/death of these people, children of
      James and Adelaide Campbell. The birth dates are unreliable, as was the
      case in those days. Eliza Campbell, b. 1823 o/seas,m William Reynolds
      in 1841 in Hobart. ?? Died. Mary Ann Campbell (b.) 1824 o/seas James b,
      (c).1824 o/seas Any help with some dates or links would be much
      appreciated. Many thanks, Jill