Your database

  • westcoast92942000
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 22, 2004
      Hi,
      Have managed to delete your Campbell database while trying to fix my
      original post.
      Hope there is a back up somewhere,

      Keith Campbell
    • Gillian
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 23, 2004
        Gee you guys! Of course I didn't!!!
        All right troops - how do you feel about entering your rellies again please?
        Don - do you want to do ours - I have to do a 12 page Aust
        Terrier newsletter as well as other things today, and you've got
        heaps of time haven't you ;-)

        I don't know how to protect it from being deleted.
        As 'Co'-Moderator - it gives me these options:
        How do I create a table?
        How do I add records to a table?
        How do I import data into a table?
        How do I export data from a table?
        How do I print a table from the database?
        Moderator Questions
        How do I control who has access to the database?
        How do I delete a table?
        How do I restrict access to this feature?
        So there is no way of preventing accidents.

        Has anyone any ideas, please? I could do a web page and list them
        there????
        Gillian
      • don johnston
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 23, 2004
          Hi Keith, now there's a frightening message ? As Gillian runs this
          Group so well, and knowing my cousin she may have not backed up the
          database, actually I am aware that there is no "Yahoo Group" default
          back-Up system in place...
          Don in Melbourne

          <Snip>-----Original Message-----
          Hi, Have managed to delete your Campbell database while trying to fix my
          original post. Hope there is a back up somewhere, Keith Campbell
          <Unsnip>