Re: Campbell - Bundaberg Queensland

  • gayze1
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2002
      --- In CampbellsAustralia@y..., "Meredith" <mabn@b...> wrote:
      > My G/Grandmother was Catherine Easter CAMPBELL b 29 Mar 1872
      > Bundaberg, Queensland, died abt 1940. Catherine married William
      > Wentworth KIRWAN in 1893.
      > Her Father was James CAMPBELL b abt 1840 Dungwan, Co. Derry,
      Ireland.
      > Her Mother was Catherine DONAHEY b abt 1842 Newmarket, Co. Cork,
      > Ireland.
      Hi Meredith..
      What a shame that my Bundaberg Campbell's are not connected with
      yours..
      The website for Bundaberg Genealogy Society is:
      http://www.geocities.com/bundy_genies/
      They have a Research Officer and their charge $10.00 is noted on the
      website..
      The Bundaberg Cemetery is managed by the Bundaberg City Council. The
      Cemetery has digital photographs of the tombstones.. Sorry that I
      don't know the email address for the Cemetery, but the City Council
      (take a tour first) is:
      http://www.bundabergcity.qld.gov.au/tourism/tours/index.php4
      Best of Luck,
      Gay