Re James Campbell etc'

  • don johnston
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2004
      Hi Meredith, had some of my research stuff open when your email popped
      up ant took a look at the following, if it's of any help.

      AU - Vital Records Index
      Unfortunately the records do not include any Queensland Index's
      This is the only DONAHEY Reference in these records
      DONAHEY, Martha CB 544316 Birth
      Father: Thomas
      Mother: Sabina
      Reg Year: 1862 Reg State: New South Wales
      Ref Number: 4524

      The 1848 Petitions - The William Smith O'Brien Petition - From records
      at the National Archives of Ireland
      Patton, Robert
      Patten, Wm.
      Patton, Geo.
      Paton, William
      Patton, Robt.
      Patten, Anne
      Patton, James
      Patten, Joseph
      Patten, R.
      Patton, Joseph
      Patten, James
      Patten, Patk
      Patten, Morras
      Patten, Mathew
      Patten, Owen
      Patten, James
      Patten, Morras
      Patten, Pat
      Patten, Owen
      Patten, John
      Patton, Henry

      British Isles Vital Records Index for Ireland
      Surname search on British Isles Vital Records Index for Ireland revealed
      513 matches, however Co Derry wasn't available as a search Index,
      possibly cause the County is divided into Londonberry too, I don't know
      much about the history of Co Derry

      Co Derry Links
      There are a few links to Co Derry available from Google, this site has
      sub-links for Co Derry.
      County Derry or Londonderry Genealogy Centre
      http://www.irish-roots.net/Derry.htm

      Best Wishes
      Don in Melbourne

      Northern Ireland Genweb-County Antrim
      http://www.rootsweb.com/~nirantri/
      Campbells in Australia
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CampbellsAustralia
      Irish Ancestors Group
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Irishancestorsgroup
      AU-GenWeb Mailing List
      http://lists.rootsweb.com/index/intl/AUS/AUSTRALIA-GENWEB.html
      Johnston of Derrykeighan & Dervock
      http://au.geocities.com/johnstonoz/index.html
      Northern Ireland-Genweb - County Antrim
      http://www.rootsweb.com/~nirantri/
    • Newman
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 8, 2004
        Hi Don,

        Will spend some time checking these out - thanks.

        Meredith