Re Augusta Isabella Campbell/born 1882 Sandhurst

  • bakjoan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004
      Greetings,
      I have found my family leaving Victoria and moving to Queensland
      with first marriage of Samuel James Colin Campbell M 23-02-1898 to
      Marie Kyerstine Nielsen. My g/grandfather William Campbell states he
      was 30 lived Ballarat, Miner from Sutherlandshire Scotland on his
      marriage cert. on 8th Feb 1866 to Mary Johnson who states she was 20
      lived Geelong from Coleraine, Londonderry Ireland. Her parents were
      James Johnson and Jane Lawson William's parents were given as Colin
      and Wilhalminia CAmpbell no maiden name. On Augusta Isabella
      Campbell birth cert. it states address as Brougham St. City of
      Sandhurst. County Bendigo. Witnesses given Dr. Penfold, Mrs Jones,
      and Mrs Bull. Can anyone shed some light on this info.
      Regards Joan