Re: [CampbellsAustralia] George Campbell and Mary Todd

  • Gillian
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2004
      Hi Pat,
      Macbeths www.macbeth.com.au/ sell a lot of resource databases which
      may be of some help to you. I have used some of the Victorian ones
      and they have heaps of information in their birth, marriages, death
      records.. Unfortunateoy they are expensive, but if you find out
      your information, you can get most of your money back by selling them on
      Ebay. I did this with a CD i bought 2 months ago - didn't have
      anything I wanted in it, and it sold on Ebay.

      Joy Murrin http://www.joymurrin.com.au/products.htm also does NSW
      gene services - perhaps if you contact her she may be able to help
      (they are not expensive)

      Gillian
    • ConnorsGenealogy
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 29, 2004
        I have a baptism record for someone who might be my ggrandfather, George
        Campbell b 1853. His parents were George and Mary Campbell of Black Ck,
        County of Northumberland NSW.

        I would like to research the parents who, if they are my ggrandfather's,
        they emigrated from Ireland. How would I go about researching this
        couple? I would like to find their death certificates, other children,
        emigration info such as ship from Ireland to AU and date. Can someone
        clue me in on how to find this info out. Thanks in advance.

        --
        Pat Connors, Sacramento CA
        http://www.connorsgenealogy.com