Georgina Campbell

  • David Price
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2004
      I am interested in finding any connections to my great grandmother, Georgina Campbell (1873-1943) who arrived in Australia in the late part of the 19th Century (probably in Melbourne).  She moved to the West, was involved in a pearling intrigue in Broome, travelled to Carnarvon in 1907 where her husband, John Travers (aka Wilks) mysteriously disappeared.  I have many Campbell photographs few of which bear any incriptions.
      Many thanks,
      David Price
      Perth
      Western Australia