Re Augusta Mary Isabel (Isabella) CAMPBELL

  • bakjoan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2004
      Greetings, I've just starated researching my grandmother.
      Augusta was born 1882/18917 Sand V.
      Her parents were William CAMPBELL and Mary JOHNSON
      They MARRIED 1866/828 v.
      I found a death for Mary CAMPBELL father James JOHNSON mother Jane
      LAWSON 01-03-1922/001022 Qld BDM
      Her siblings were
      Samuel James Colin 1869/13230 Ballarat V.
      Hugh John 1871/22905 Nerr V.
      Will Guth Livingstone 1875/5343 Sandhurst V.
      Alexander McIllwain Moo 1877/11442 Sandhurst V.
      Augusta MARRIED Ernest Churchill SEABROOK in Mt MORGAN Q 1915
      They then travelled back to Queenstown Tas where my mother was born
      1919. Can anyone throw any light on this family.
      Regards
      Joan