To all Campbell "members"

  • francam64
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18 1:05 AM
      Hi fellow Campbell researchers- thought Gillians database a great
      idea, our list shows 64 members. It would be great to get all the
      members to add too the database, amazing how many of us can help each
      other. No matter how small, a small piece could be the link some one
      else is looking for. Or entering certificates we have obtained, to
      only find they do not belong to us. (Donald and Hugh Campbell, could
      someone not be a little more original!! searching is a nightmare, and
      expensive!) But may help someone else on the list. Come on
      Campbell's!! See many of you out there can put your info on the
      database.
      Frances (Campbell)