Re: [CampbellsAustralia] Adding records to the Database

  • Gillian
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 14, 2004
      Thanks for adding your records Cathy, let's hope we
      eventually have a roll call of every Campbell who ever
      existed! It may help others in their search - there
      MUST be connections somewhere!

      Gillian
      -

      http://au.movies.yahoo.com
    • oduibne777
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 17, 2004
        Hello Gillian

        Finally had time tonight to do it and it worked fine, but I think
        there's too much info in the children column, it looks messy!

        Thanks for hosting this group, it's a great idea.

        Kind regards
        Katrina

        > Hi Katrina,
        > As someone else had added to it, I thought it was all go!! Sorry ;-
        (
        > I have now read the instructions, and found I gave to go in to the
        EDIT function and set it so that anyone else can add records.

        > It should be all go now - hope everyoe adds all their rellies!
        >
        > Thanks for persevering with it,
        >
        > Gillian
      • Gillian
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 17, 2004
          Hi Katrina,
          whether messy or not, ANY information what helps is a
          treasure!

          I hope every with a campbell connection will add to
          it, I find there are so many Campbells, especially
          with the same first name, that it would be great to
          have one large resource to consult.

          Gillian

          http://au.movies.yahoo.com