Re: [CampbellsAustralia] Adding records to the Database

  • Cathy
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 14, 2004
      I have just added a bunch of my Campbell's to the database by just clicking on "Campbell's" and then "Add Record". Seemed to work OK.

      Good luck,
      Cathy.
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 14, 2004
        Thanks for adding your records Cathy, let's hope we
        eventually have a roll call of every Campbell who ever
        existed! It may help others in their search - there
        MUST be connections somewhere!

        Gillian
        -

        http://au.movies.yahoo.com
      • oduibne777
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 17, 2004
          Hello Gillian

          Finally had time tonight to do it and it worked fine, but I think
          there's too much info in the children column, it looks messy!

          Thanks for hosting this group, it's a great idea.

          Kind regards
          Katrina

          > Hi Katrina,
          > As someone else had added to it, I thought it was all go!! Sorry ;-
          (
          > I have now read the instructions, and found I gave to go in to the
          EDIT function and set it so that anyone else can add records.

          > It should be all go now - hope everyoe adds all their rellies!
          >
          > Thanks for persevering with it,
          >
          > Gillian
        • Gillian
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 17, 2004
            Hi Katrina,
            whether messy or not, ANY information what helps is a
            treasure!

            I hope every with a campbell connection will add to
            it, I find there are so many Campbells, especially
            with the same first name, that it would be great to
            have one large resource to consult.

            Gillian

            http://au.movies.yahoo.com