Re: [CampbellsAustralia] Scotland to Australia "Hugh & Ellen Campbell"

  • Neil Campbell
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 26, 2004
      Keith
      Just a quick one, who were Donalds parents? I think I have found ours, and now have about 10 death certificates for
      "other" Donalds.
      Fran

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 26, 2004
        Hi Fran,
        Father Alexander Campbell born 1790 Dunbarton died 1850 Argyll -Farmer
        Mother Jane or Jean Gilmour born 1799 Dunbarton died 1863 Jones Creek Victoria . Keeping my fingers crossed,
        Best Regards,
        Keith Campbell