campbell connections

  • Neil Campbell
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2004
      Yes me again, looking for connections to the campbells in vic. for McIntyre/Henrickson/Morris/Anderson families, does anyone have these surnames attached to their Campbells. Think I have struck gold, crossed fingers hoping someone holds the shovel for me to keep digging.
      Fran (a very fustrated Campbell)
    • blghjns
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 16, 2013
        Dear Fran,
        I have Andersons in my family tree. My Anderson married a Campbell. It was Amy Alberta Anderson she married James Campbell in 1896 in Gunnedah NSW .
        Looking forward to your reply.
        Cate