Duncan & Margie Campbell

  • Dianne Snow
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2004
      Hi Everyone,
                        I have found my great grand parents death notices through the cemetary in Cuballing.W.A.They are Duncan And Margie Campbell.
      Duncan died 12 Oct 1942 aged 78 yrs.Margie died 4 March 1944 aged 77yrs.They had 5 children .Mary died 21 Nov 1961 aged 77 yrs Duncan died 14th Sept 1979 aged 80 yrs.Christina(christa) died in NZ 8 Aug 1973 aged 72 yrs(my Nana)Margaret (macphail) died 2nd Dec 1990 aged 87 yrs there is a son Archie whom I know little about except that he died during the war and may be buried overseas. I believe it was world war 1
      Hope someone can give me any more details .I know Margaret (macphail) was postmistress in Cuballing for many years and the house has become under the ownership of the heritige trust
                                      Thank you Dianne