Re: Cathy re: Scotland to Australia

  • ian_desmond2003
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 22, 2004
      Hi Ian,

      Sorry for taking so long to get back to you.

      So, what details would you like.
      Cathy.
      Subject: Scotland to Australia

      Cathy
      I received your interesting message which has a great story attached
      to it & I would appreciate receiving more details of the tree.
      Give me some time to search my files as I only have a fraction on
      my data base,but with this much info somebody will have a detailed
      account of all this.

      Cathy
      I have found some info on the data-base, just have to put it
      togeather. I am involved with Australia Day Festival at the
      moment,will post all next Wednesday.
      regarding your tree if you can e-mail direct to broker@...
      this could help you considerably, but still I will post your info
      next week.
      Regards
      Ian Campbell