Re: [CampbellsAustralia] Cathy re: Scotland to Australia

  • Cathy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 21, 2004
      Hi Ian,

      Sorry for taking so long to get back to you - been a bit busy and it's been too hot where my computer is!

      So, what details would you like of my tree and how would you like them? I'm happy to provide whatever you want.

      All the best,

      Cathy.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 22, 2004

        Subject: Scotland to Australia

        Cathy
        I received your interesting message which has a great story attached
        to it & I would appreciate receiving more details of the tree.
        Give me some time to search my files as I only have a fraction on
        my data base,but with this much info somebody will have a detailed
        account of all this.

        Cathy
        I have found some info on the data-base, just have to put it
        togeather. I am involved with Australia Day Festival at the
        moment,will post all next Wednesday.
        regarding your tree if you can e-mail direct to broker@...
        this could help you considerably, but still I will post your info
        next week.
        Regards
        Ian Campbell