Henry and Emma Campbell

  • Bernadette
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2004
      I am following the family of Henry campell who married Emma
      Spurrett ,Presbyterian,Parramatta,1870
      Emma and her sister Caroline arr sydney via "Euphrates" 1852

      Their son Duncan Campell born 1870,sydney was a headstone mason who
      married Adelaide Lillian Montgomery in 1915.She had also been known
      as Lilly De Vere and gaaaave her maiden name as Du Valle.

      Duncan and Adelaiede lived at Kogarah/Cooks River area on the land
      which now houses the Airport Hilton.

      cheers
      Bernadette
    • Bernadette
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5, 2004
        ---no takers??? dang :(
        cheers
        Bernadette

        In CampbellsAustralia@yahoogroups.com, "Bernadette" <bernitree@h...>
        wrote:

        > I am following the family of Henry campell who married Emma
        > Spurrett ,Presbyterian,Parramatta,1870
        > Emma and her sister Caroline arr sydney via "Euphrates" 1852
        >
        > Their son Duncan Campell born 1870,sydney was a headstone mason who
        > married Adelaide Lillian Montgomery in 1915.She had also been known
        > as Lilly De Vere and gaaaave her maiden name as Du Valle.
        >
        > Duncan and Adelaiede lived at Kogarah/Cooks River area on the land
        > which now houses the Airport Hilton.
        >
        > cheers
        > Bernadette
      • Gillian
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5, 2004
          Hi Bernadette,
          B> ---no takers??? dang :(

          Not yet!! How about adding your details to the Database on the home
          site for Capbells at yahoo? Eventually we may cover the world and
          list every Campbell that ever was ;-)

          Gillian
          B> cheers
          B> Bernadette

          B> In CampbellsAustralia@yahoogroups.com, "Bernadette" <bernitree@h...>
          B> wrote:
          >>

          >> I am following the family of Henry campell who married Emma
          >> Spurrett ,Presbyterian,Parramatta,1870
          >> Emma and her sister Caroline arr sydney via "Euphrates" 1852
          >>
          >> Their son Duncan Campell born 1870,sydney was a headstone mason who
          >> married Adelaide Lillian Montgomery in 1915.She had also been known
          >> as Lilly De Vere and gaaaave her maiden name as Du Valle.
          >>
          >> Duncan and Adelaiede lived at Kogarah/Cooks River area on the land
          >> which now houses the Airport Hilton.
          >>
          >> cheers
          >> Bernadette

          B> Yahoo! Groups Links
          B> To visit your group on the web, go to:
          B>  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
          B>  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to theYahoo! Terms of Service.

          TERAUSTRALIS AUSTRALIAN TERRIERS - www.ozemail.com.au/~gillda/
          Reality continues to ruin my life