Merry, merry, merry, merry Christmas,

  • BrendaUssher
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2003
      p-xwaldonpond
      Hi Everybody,

       I know that I have missed a lot of great stories I have not told you yet. If anything I have promised please free to remind me. I have been busy with one thing and another and at last have a print out of most things to work on now.
      Family History taking a precedent over all things at present!

      Hope you enjoy this stationary.  Everyone is in such a hurry at this time of the year I thought that you might enjoy something peaceful.
      Take care and Have a Good one.

      Much love..................

      Brenda

      Hark how the bells,