hugh and donald

  • Neil Campbell
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2003
      I have interest in Hugh Cambell/Campbell
      born abt. 1864 victoria?
      died 1909 was married to Mary
      anne Jospehine Cox.
      His father is stated as Donald
      Campbell occ. Blacksmith.
      No mother known
      Fran :-)
    • Christine
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 13, 2003
        Hello Fran
        Sorry, but no Hugh Campbell in my Line. Also the name Cox does not appear.
        thanx for the reply and good luck in your search
        regards
        christine

        Yahoo! Search