RE:death of Reverend John Campbell

  • don johnston
    Message 1 of 45 , Aug 2, 2003
      Thanks Lois for sharing John's passing with us all, our sentiments and
      condolences are of course extended to you, please feel free to let his
      family also know that the Group also extend these same wishes to them.
      Best Wishes
      Don

      <Snip>
      Group members may care to know of the death, on 7th July, of the
      Reverend John Campbell, Australian born, but who of recent years has
      been associated with parishes in the Bath, Somerset, area, and most
      recently the cathedral city of Wells. John was a kindly, inspiring man,
      and will be missed by many of us.
      <Unsnip>

      ---
    • blghjns
      Message 45 of 45 , Jan 18, 2013
        Dear Barbara,
        Im a descendant of the Campbells who lived at Glenmore. I would love to chat to you sometime.
        Regards,
        Cate