RE: [CampbellsAustralia] Campbell Theresa

  • Don Johnston
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2002
      Message
      Hello Bernadette, yep your'e right,  I did the right hand turn at tthe bridge, the local Tourist people said "Go up the road, turn left, turn right, go straight ahead, turn left and whatever, but I still managed to find their library and Genie hideout, what a great group of people, so willing to help, yet I was so unprepared, being it a "Lets go and visit, casual trip"

      Thanks so much for sharing, my Campbell's are from, or have an interets in Ondit, Linton & Ballarat, but be that as it may I do look forward to your spending your next episode or experience with the Group
      Best Wishes
      Don