Re: stamp

  • petenvau
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 28, 2002
      <Snip>
      Anyone who is a Campbell, descended from a Campbell or belongs to a
      "sept" of the clan Campbell, can wear the Campbell Badge which has
      the boars head and carries the motto Ne Obliviscaris (forget not).
      <Unsnip>

      Thanks Barbara, someone actually sent me an email regarding this,
      also. Just to be "Correct", is portraying the particular "Badge" on
      the home page, for this Group, correct? or have I transversed the
      line ?? <G>
      Don