Re - Group Link

  • Don Johnston
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2002
      Well now that the flurry has died down, in reflection we've really
      helped some, we've openly shared our Campbell's [This information will
      be eventaully picked up by Global -Robot search engines-and one day,
      soon more than later you may get that "Hello, I saw your name....etc'].

      The moderator of Gene_Aus, Ian, has kindly co-linked us to his site
      [Gene is short for Genie, not genetics !! <g>], so we might have some
      more interest.

      I am thinking of sending an email to the Campbells Rootsweb Group again,
      their administrator was encouraging when I last spoke to her about the
      formation of a niche "Campbell" Group.

      I'd like to encourage any of you, who belong to far more specific Groups
      than I do, that if possible to spread the word, Barbara I know has done
      that [Thans Barb !!]

      I wish all of you a great weekend
      Best Wishes
      Don