570RE: [CampbellsAustralia] william campbell

  • Peter Campbell
    Jun 11, 2013

      Hi Margaret

      Are you talking about this line going from:

      Henrietta born 1902

      Her parents were James Campbell &  Maria Smith.

      His parents were William Campbell & Margaret Garden. (William also married Margaret Flett and had 2 children). John Campbell b 1827 was Williams brother.

      His parents were Alexander Campbell & Helen Flett.

      Are you saying that this Alexander was the son of William Campbell & Helen Prott??????

      Peter Campbell

      West Aust