      From: Jen
      Sent: Monday, May 30, 2011 5:09 PM
      Subject: [CampbellsAustralia] My Campbell Family Tree Sought after

      Hi there i realise i am reaching here however could any Campbell's (particularly from Australia) check their trees for my family. My father told me years ago our tree is mapped out however i cannot find any evidence of this.
      My name is Jennifer Elizabeth Campbell father Douglas Allan, mother Christine Margaret(nee Cooper).
      My grandparents are Allan Ronald and Alice Maud (nee hicks).
      My Father's siblings are Donald, Mairi, Malcolm, Andrew and Jock.
      I'd love to be able to obtain my Campbell Tree thanks.

      __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6164 (20110530) __________

      http://www.eset.com