2009-2010 Camp Royaneh Work Party Dates

  • ftbll51
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2009
      Greetings everyone,

      It's hard to believe that camp ended only three short weeks ago. In that time frame we have already begun planning our work parties for the upcoming year. Scott Rodgers will again be coordinating our work parties so make sure you contact him by Wednesday the week of the work party if you plan to attend. As always everyone, no matter your skill set, is welcome to come.

      We had a great summer at Camp Royaneh. We saw over 1350 youth this summer and had over 4,000 merit badges earned! Thank you to everyone who helped make this summer a success. Now on to our 85th Anniversary! Look for a lot of new and exciting things over the next 10 months. this year is a very special one for The Boy Scouts of America and for Camp Royaneh; in addition to our 85th Anniversary it is the BSA's 100th Anniversary.

      I guarantee this is not a year you will want to miss camp. As always I can't divulge all the new and improved things we will have for next summer, but if you're curious and want to find out, then be a part of the planning and implementation of these new activities and facilities by coming to the work parties.

      The dates for this season are as follows:

      September- Friday the 18th through Sunday the 20th.
      October- Friday the 16th through Sunday the 18th.
      November- Friday the 20th through Sunday the 22nd. (This is our big Thanksgiving Feast make sure you RSVP to it ahead of time. It will fill up)
      December- None- Happy Holidays!
      January- Friday the 15th through Sunday the 17th (MLK Weekend)
      February- Friday the 19th through Sunday the 21st
      March- Friday the 12th through Sunday the 14th
      April- Friday the 23rd through Sunday the 25th
      May- Friday the 7th through SATURDAY the 8th (Mother's Day Weekend)

      If you can't stay the whole time or only come up for a day, no problem. We'd love to have you.

      I hope to see everyone soon.

      Three Cheers!

      Joe