Camp Royaneh Summer staff Interviews

  • Joe Barton
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2008
      Greetings!

      It's hard to believe that we are about to embark on our 84th summer
      season at Camp Royaneh. I know we just ended camp 4 short months ago
      but that means it is exactly 6 months from today until we open camp
      again!

      Summer camp interviews will be held on February 7th and March 14 at
      the YLTC (1001 Davis Street San Leandro, Ca 94577)

      Interviews will be from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. To get an application
      visit www.sfbac.org and look under the "forms" section. To schedule
      your interview please call 510-577-9218. If you are interested in
      being on paid camp staff (age 16+) or Counselor in Training (age 15)

      If you would like more information on Camp Royaneh's staff
      opportunities please call me at 510-499-3076 or e-mail be at
      barton_joe@....

      Three Cheers!

      Joe Barton