T343 Good turn

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2007
      A great big Thank you... From the Ranger at Royaneh..!
      T343 worked real hard clearing the road into camp and down along the
      creek of Scotch broom limbs trees and berry bushes. the camp road
      looks awesome! They also cleaned the deck of the pool as well as some
      scrubing of the sidewalls for me. The older youths did a bunch of
      shoveling dirt away from the filter area. Curtis and Larry did some
      wood work down at my shop which was a huge help,,,, Thank you thank
      you thank you..... It makes things roll so much smoother... Thanks to
      all
      Ranger Scott