Big Thank You to.... Plus update on the Camp Royaneh Pool Renovation

  • Scott Rodgers
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2006
      Hello Everyone

      A huge thank you goes out to Steve Arndt, Jackie "Cougar" Crow, Ben
      Cutten, Geoff Ennis, Steve Erle, Alex Fong, Darrin Fong, Kevin
      Handeland, Tom Hazard, Jim Bo McCarthy, Scott Rodgers, Matt Taylor
      and Sally Yates who attended our October 20th - 22nd Camp Royaneh
      Work Party two weeks ago.

      We managed to get the 3 New Staff Cabins up in Oak Creek Flats
      aswell as the Coral Director's Staff Cabin sealed with the new stain. The Nature Storage Shed, Scoutcraft Storage Shed and the BP
      Storage Shed have been power washed and have been started with the
      seal and staining process.

      Saturday Night we had a group of visitors Charlie Erle, Andrew
      Hazard, Mike Heathcote, Larry Teshara, Greg Teshara, Jim Schiechl
      and Michael Wrenn who came to help us celebrate Steve Erle's 40th
      Birthday. Although Steve's 40th isn't until November 22nd we
      thought we would catch him off guard and really surprise him. You'll see some pics under the photos section in the left colum aswell as the progress that's already being made this season up at Camp including all the hard work that's being done on the Pool Renovation and project managed by Ranger Scott G. who's been doing an outstanding job.

      Don't forget that the November Camp Royaneh / Thanksgiving Feast is
      just two weeks away Nov. 17th - 19th. Again if you're planning on
      attending and you haven't already RSVP that you're coming, you'll want to do so ASAP and no later than Tuesday 11/14 by e-mailing me back at Scott-rodgers@...

      Three Cheers!!!

      Scott <R>