October Camp Royaneh Work Party 10/20 - 22/06

  • Scott Rodgers
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2006
      Hello Everyone

      Mark your calendars. Our October Camp Royaneh Work Party 10/20-
      22/06 is roughly two weeks away. This is an event you won't want to
      miss! There are a lot of cool things going on up Camp that you'll
      have to come and see! During the October Camp Royaenh Work Party
      our #1 priority is to applying the sealant to the three new Staff
      Cabins and the Coral Director's Cabin. Then after that we'll most
      likely be working on the Nature Cabin Forms installing the sauna
      tube and building the rebar cages. There's a chance too that we'll
      be working on Fort Scout Craft's new roof and foundation.

      If you're planning on attending the October Camp Royaneh Work Party
      please RSVP scottrodgers@... no later than Wednesday Night
      October 18th.

      A huge thank you goes out to Neil Altimari, Jackie Crow, Steve
      DeVere, Steve Erle, Tom Hazard, Mike Heathcote, Doug Kapovich, Joey
      Klobas, Jim Bo McCarthy, Tom Moretti, Scott Rodgers and Curtis Vose
      who attend the September Camp Royaneh Work Party this past weekend
      9/29/ - 10/1.

      We spent a good part of the morning cleaning out the tiles and
      debrie from the pool for the pool contractors. In addition a
      retaining wall made of logs was constructed in Scanlon Ridge along
      the road in front of the tents. We also measured and laid out the
      points for the footings of the New Staff Nature Cabin.

      Down the road at sometime we'll be putting a new staff cabin where
      the Old Hilton was. With all the renovation and construction going
      on up at the Pool we thought we would make use of all our available
      resources in camp (truck loads of cement being delivered and the cement Pumper) during the pouring of the New Pool Deck so we can pour the footings for the Nature Cabin.

      Again, if you're planning on attending the October Camp Royaneh Work
      Party please RSVP scottrodgers@... no later than Wednesday
      Night October 18th.

      Three Cheers!!!

      Scott <R>odgers