Dances with circles

  • Margo Lynn Hablutzel
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6 5:45 AM
      Jenny Pluck Pairs is one, although it's in groups of three couples. What
      about the Official Bransle? For Pav's benefit, the women get bounced, the
      men don't, they just hand the women along (if I am not mixing up my
      dances).

      ---= Morgan

      |\ THIS is the cutting edge of technology!
      |/ Morgan Cain * Hablutzel@...
      Barony of the Steppes * Ansteorra
      daytime: margolh@...

      Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty.
      (Jacob Brownoski)