Re: [CalontirDance] Re: Troika & Other dances sent to the farm

    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 24, 2008
      She's my heroin too. Seeing her and Delric tonight was a real shot in
      the arm... A real pick me up. I was jonesin' bad, and I got my fix.
      Oh wait. You said heroine. My bad.

      Lady Neathery of Safita wrote:
      > I got just my digest of the conversation and I want to say I love you
      > guys! I am so glad that we are having this discussion and Tsire ..
      > you are absolutely my heroine!!!
      > Neathery

      // Merry

      ----------
      'Merry' Toirdhealbhach Mirywoder Lutre

    • ChazCon
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 25, 2008
        HAH!!!
        you DAMN funny!
        She's my heroin too. Seeing her and Delric tonight was a real shot in
        the arm... A real pick me up. I was jonesin' bad, and I got my fix.
        Oh wait. You said heroine. My bad.

        Lady Neathery of Safita wrote:
        > I got just my digest of the conversation and I want to say I love you
        > guys! I am so glad that we are having this discussion and Tsire ..
        > you are absolutely my heroine!!!
        > Neathery

        // Merry

        'Merry' Toirdhealbhach Mirywoder Lutre