Re: Troika & Other dances sent to the farm

  • Lady Neathery of Safita
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 24 10:51 AM
      I got just my digest of the conversation and I want to say I love you
      guys! I am so glad that we are having this discussion and Tsire ..
      you are absolutely my heroine!!!
      Neathery
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 24 11:37 PM
        She's my heroin too. Seeing her and Delric tonight was a real shot in
        the arm... A real pick me up. I was jonesin' bad, and I got my fix.
        Oh wait. You said heroine. My bad.

        Lady Neathery of Safita wrote:
        > I got just my digest of the conversation and I want to say I love you
        > guys! I am so glad that we are having this discussion and Tsire ..
        > you are absolutely my heroine!!!
        > Neathery

        // Merry

        ----------
        'Merry' Toirdhealbhach Mirywoder Lutre

      • ChazCon
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 25 4:28 AM
          HAH!!!
          you DAMN funny!
          She's my heroin too. Seeing her and Delric tonight was a real shot in
          the arm... A real pick me up. I was jonesin' bad, and I got my fix.
          Oh wait. You said heroine. My bad.

          Lady Neathery of Safita wrote:
          > I got just my digest of the conversation and I want to say I love you
          > guys! I am so glad that we are having this discussion and Tsire ..
          > you are absolutely my heroine!!!
          > Neathery

          // Merry

          'Merry' Toirdhealbhach Mirywoder Lutre