Re: [CalontirDance] possible dance tunes

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2000
      Ok, so I'm bad. I haven't checked my home e-mail in about two months. Ugh.
      Sorry, Katriana. I didn't mean to ignore you. And I missed you at the Pas this
      weekend. I was the only stinkin' musician there. So no live music for the ball
      (I'm just not the woman you are; I can't play the music well enough on my own
      to hold the field). Conrad, was the dancing good anyway?

      Katriana wrote:

      > Horses Branle, I've got by Monica Cellio (Ellisif) and Al Cofrin (Avatar)

      Slight preference to Avatar's on this one. Dunno why.

      > Gathering Peascods I've got by Robert Stockton and Al Cofrin

      Ditto here. Maybe 'cause I have the book.

      > Rufty Tufty I've got by Katherin Van Stone and Al Cofrin
      Here, too.

      > Rostiboli Gioioso I've got by Ellisif and Avatar (both versions are two pages)

      Is Ellisif the same as Monica Cellio? If so, I like hers better (even if I did
      manage to screw it up royally at Crystal Ball last year--wait, it doesn't
      count as a screw-up if the dancers didn't notice, right? ;-)

      Katriana, will you be going to Crown? I received an e-mail from someone who's
      organizing a ball; he needs musicians. Are you game? I'm going to try to make it.