RE: [CalontirDance] Lilies Ball set list changes

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 22 2:06 PM
      You don't have it because ther isn't any. For this ball we'll use Cantiga 119, cause we like it.

      http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Contribute/Default.aspx?source=TXT_TAGHM_MSN_Make_IM_Yours

    • Evelyn Alden
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 22 11:51 PM
        Not sure if it's in the same key, but there is sheet music and a MIDI file at:

        http://crab.rutgers.edu/~pbutler/music.html

        On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 4:06 PM, Tsire Tuzevo <tsire@...> wrote:
        > You don't have it because ther isn't any. For this ball we'll use Cantiga 119, cause we like it.
        >
        > http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Contribute/Default.aspx?source=TXT_TAGHM_MSN_Make_IM_Yours

      • Conna
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 23 6:21 AM
          This version of Cantiga 119 is the exact one we used this past weekend
          at Bellewode. It seemed to work fine for Piantone. We'll use it again
          for the Lilies Ball.

          Thanks, Katriana!

          Conna