Re: [CalontirDance] Lilies Ball set list changes

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 22 11:05 AM
      I don't believe I have music for the Piantone (I've never heard of it).
      A bit like color matching is it (sorry, inside joke for print artists).

      Tsire Tuzevo wrote:
      > Minor changes to the Lilies Ball set list
      >
      > PLEASE REPLACE:
      > Piantone will replace Korobushka
      > Ly Bens Dystonis will replace Road to the Isles
      >
      > Otherwise the list remains set.
      > Keep in mind that we won't be doing full run-throughs before each dance and that Josephina has us on a pretty tight schedule this year. Let's do our best to make it work.

      // Merry

      ----------
      'Merry' Toirdhealbhach Mirywoder Lutre

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 22 2:06 PM
        You don't have it because ther isn't any. For this ball we'll use Cantiga 119, cause we like it.

        http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Contribute/Default.aspx?source=TXT_TAGHM_MSN_Make_IM_Yours

      • Evelyn Alden
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 22 11:51 PM
          Not sure if it's in the same key, but there is sheet music and a MIDI file at:

          http://crab.rutgers.edu/~pbutler/music.html

          On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 4:06 PM, Tsire Tuzevo <tsire@...> wrote:
          > You don't have it because ther isn't any. For this ball we'll use Cantiga 119, cause we like it.
          >
          > http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Contribute/Default.aspx?source=TXT_TAGHM_MSN_Make_IM_Yours

        • Conna
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 23 6:21 AM
            This version of Cantiga 119 is the exact one we used this past weekend
            at Bellewode. It seemed to work fine for Piantone. We'll use it again
            for the Lilies Ball.

            Thanks, Katriana!

            Conna