Lilies Ball set list changes

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 22, 2008
      Minor changes to the Lilies Ball set list

      PLEASE REPLACE:
      Piantone will replace Korobushka
      Ly Bens Dystonis will replace Road to the Isles

      Otherwise the list remains set.
      Keep in mind that we won't be doing full run-throughs before each dance and that Josephina has us on a pretty tight schedule this year. Let's do our best to make it work.

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 22, 2008
        I don't believe I have music for the Piantone (I've never heard of it).
        A bit like color matching is it (sorry, inside joke for print artists).

        Tsire Tuzevo wrote:
        > Minor changes to the Lilies Ball set list
        >
        > PLEASE REPLACE:
        > Piantone will replace Korobushka
        > Ly Bens Dystonis will replace Road to the Isles
        >
        > Otherwise the list remains set.
        > Keep in mind that we won't be doing full run-throughs before each dance and that Josephina has us on a pretty tight schedule this year. Let's do our best to make it work.

        // Merry

        ----------
        'Merry' Toirdhealbhach Mirywoder Lutre

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 22, 2008
          You don't have it because ther isn't any. For this ball we'll use Cantiga 119, cause we like it.

          http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Contribute/Default.aspx?source=TXT_TAGHM_MSN_Make_IM_Yours

        • Evelyn Alden
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 22, 2008
            Not sure if it's in the same key, but there is sheet music and a MIDI file at:

            http://crab.rutgers.edu/~pbutler/music.html

            On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 4:06 PM, Tsire Tuzevo <tsire@...> wrote:
            > You don't have it because ther isn't any. For this ball we'll use Cantiga 119, cause we like it.
            >
            > http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Contribute/Default.aspx?source=TXT_TAGHM_MSN_Make_IM_Yours

          • Conna
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 23, 2008
              This version of Cantiga 119 is the exact one we used this past weekend
              at Bellewode. It seemed to work fine for Piantone. We'll use it again
              for the Lilies Ball.

              Thanks, Katriana!

              Conna